Forum

Cannot install any wordpress plugin  

RSS

rafab
(@rafab)
08/05/2017 12:28 pm  

Today I tried to install a new wordpress theme and the installation failed. I started a new forum forum thread, but later I noticed that I cannot install plugins either. Wordpress says something about folder problem. Any assistance with this ? 

leo
 leo
(@leo)
Active Member Admin
08/05/2017 12:33 pm  

Rafab, 

Your other post was updated a few minutes ago. I hope the information provided there is helpful. As to this problem, I would advise you to check your wp-config.php file and make sure the uploads folder is defined properly. Alternatively, you may define it this way:

define( 'UPLOADS', 'wp-content/'.'files' );

rafab liked
ReplyQuote
rafab
(@rafab)
08/05/2017 12:35 pm  

Thanks, I will give it a try 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We are not industry specific. We are WordPress specific. We work with everyone to help find solutions for the troubles.
If you show us the problem you are experiencing, we will show you how to fix it. It is that simple.

Easy WordPress automation

Switching from human control to automation is an essential step in increasing the efficiency of website development or maintenance. During the past decade, WordPress advanced a lot and became a fully functional Content Management System. Thanks to some of its internal features a large portion of its functionality could be easily automated. The following articles give ideas on how to apply successful automation:

Speed up WordPress

Speed is an important matter when it comes to website success. In order to appear on the first page except for applying the well-known SEO techniques, you will also have to pay special attention to the performance of your website. We have reviewed a number of options and prepared articles for the most important aspects that include database management and dealing with different types of content:

Extend WordPress features

Extending the standard WordPress functionality by building new features was always a hot topic. Developing themes that provide next-level User Experience could also be described similarly. Thanks to the established standards WordPress developers could create standardized extensions that can be downloaded from the official repository. In the following articles, we described some simple techniques that would help start developing your own extensions:

wppotion - powered by persistence and passion

Please Login or Register